Professional Installation Recommended
Minimum application temperature +40°F
Applied decal temperature range -40°F to +180°F
*Please read the application instructions or watch the video through before beginning to apply your graphic so that you get it applied just how you want it.
It is recommended to apply this graphic in a climate controlled environment or in the shade and cool weather if a climate controlled environment is not available. If you want to apply this in warmer weather, it is recommended that you use a wet application method shown for the fender vent graphics since the graphic will have a higher initial tack in warmer weather/outdoors.
Optional Steps for the hood decal without cutouts for the windshield bumpers:
• Pop your hood, remove the heat shield, unplug the washer fluid hoses, use a wrench or socket to undo the bolts and use pliers to pinch and push the bumper out.
• Pinch the washer nozzle tabs and remove it as well.
1. Clean the area with water, dish or baby soap, and isopropyl alcohol. Dry with a lint-free microfiber cloth.
2. Place the graphic with the paper backing on your hood and use masking tape to keep it in place.
3. Peel the back half of the graphic back (closer to the windshield), cut the paper backing off, and use your squeegee to press the graphic down.
4. Remove the masking tape and remaining paper backing.
5. Apply a little heat to the graphic, pull to the front, and tack it down by pressing the graphic onto the hood.
6. Use your squeegee to apply the graphic, starting at the back and working towards the front.
TIP: Pull the graphic with one hand to keep tension on the graphic while using your squeegee to tack the graphic.
If you have issues with a crease or fold; peel the graphic back, apply a small amount of heat, and try again.
7. Tuck the back edge around the hood and finish the graphic with some heat to maximize the adhesive bond.